Speak to an advisor today on
0161 854 0850
With over 15 years experience in
Corporate Insolvency

Common Limited Company Problems

Who We Are:

We are a group of Professional, like-minded people who use our own unique skills and a panel of trusted specialists to help Company Directors with issues that affect UK companies on a daily basis. A significant number of the directors we assisted have been referred to us by either their accountant or solicitor. Our only interest is to help you overcome the difficulties you may be facing. We do not sell your information to third parties and we will only refer you to a member of our trusted panel once we have explained all the options available to you in plain English.  We help you take back control of your company and your life. It will be your decision as to which route to take, backed by advice and knowledge we have given you. We look at all the options available and will give you the best advice for both you and your company.  We understand the effort, hard work and personal time and money you have invested into your business. We are happy to meet you on a confidential basis for an initial consultation, free of charge and without any obligation.

Contact our team

(Which best describes you? *)

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances, registered office 83 Stockport Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 6DD. Co Number: 09446694.
Registered in England and Wales. DPA No: ZA101225. DPA No: ZA101225.

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances are an Appointed Representative of Sterling Green LTD who are authorised under the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 469956. Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances do not directly provide solutions. We offer no obligation referrals to trusted providers of appropriate solutions and receive a fee from these providers if you choose to proceed with the solution. Free and Impartial advice, debt counselling, debt adjustment and credit information services are available from the Money Advice Service and you can find out more by contacting them. The solutions on this page are not available if you reside in Scotland.

Assist My Company