Speak to an advisor today on
0161 854 0850
With over 15 years experience in
Corporate Insolvency

Business Cash Flow Problems

If your company is experiencing cashflow problems or showing signs of distress or insolvency it is vital that you seek advice as soon as possible to avoid limiting your options and before the situation becomes critical. At Assist My Company our first aim is to see whether your business can and should avoid a formal insolvency procedure, to ascertain this we will carry out a full assessment of your business, identifying both the strengths and potential weakness of your company and highlighting areas of change or improvement.

Every situation is different and so it is vital that businesses receive expert advice as early as possible. Our advice is totally impartial and any initial consultation with us is given to you free of charge.

We will work closely with management to develop a realistic and achievable business turnaround plan covering areas such as:

  • Arranging finance
  • Marketing & Planning
  • Cost Reduction plans
  • Re-negotiating existing finance terms
  • Preparing cash flow and budget forecasts
  • Negotiating leases
  • Lease financing
  • Debtor collection services




Contact our team

(Which best describes you? *)

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances, registered office 83 Stockport Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 6DD. Co Number: 09446694.
Registered in England and Wales. DPA No: ZA101225. DPA No: ZA101225.

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances are an Appointed Representative of Sterling Green LTD who are authorised under the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 469956. Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances do not directly provide solutions. We offer no obligation referrals to trusted providers of appropriate solutions and receive a fee from these providers if you choose to proceed with the solution. Free and Impartial advice, debt counselling, debt adjustment and credit information services are available from the Money Advice Service and you can find out more by contacting them. The solutions on this page are not available if you reside in Scotland.

Assist My Company